Volunteer programmes are one of the most important elements for the development of Ananda Kalyani´s spirit. United we can find better solutions, we can perform daily tasks in a more light and happy way, we can all learn from each other, and singing together is (usually) much better than singing alone…
Several volunteer programmes are available, please consult this page regularly or get notified by our Facebook page to stay up to date.
EVS (European Voluntary Service) program:
- age: candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 30 and candidates between 25 and 30 years will get priority.
- financial support: all essential costs related to your volunteering project will be provided and you will be get insurance, accommodation, board and any local transport that you may need as well as a small amount of ‘pocket money‘;
- duration: EVS volunteering projects are usually scheduled for 12 months.
- expectation: you volunteer on an unpaid and full-time basis for 35 hours a week.
- certificate: what you have achieved and learned through volunteering is certified via the Youthpass recognition tool.
- 2017 – ORGANIC EPIC – AMURT
- 3 volunteers from all over Europe – waiting for candidates
- 2016 – EVS Treasure Hunt – AMURT
- 3 volunteers from Italy: Valeria, Francesca and Andrea! – ended
Ananda Kalyani internships:
6 and 12 months positions are available in the areas of:
- agriculture & natural construction.
- ecology, sustainability & permaculture.To be considered for a position, please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
Woofers & similar:
- no position open at the moment
Resources for Volunteers:
- none at the moment